ISAHA Medical supplies beauty salons, piercing shops, and tattoo parlors with piercing and tattooing tools, which they sell in bulk. Contact us if you are looking for a place to get all the items required for a piercing at once. By the way, several piercing instruments have been handmade here. In addition, the tools we use to pierce or tattoo individuals are made of medical-grade stainless steel, allowing us to perform these procedures safely and effectively. As a result, we guarantee that all the tattooing instruments we produce are clean and clean. Similarly, we ensure that all of our tools and sets are up to the standards set forth by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and CE. So, every cosmetologist, beautician, and piercer must go with ISAHA Medical to buy their need for piercing & tattooing supplies.
What is it to pierce?
Piercing is one of the most common ways to change the way your body looks. It involves putting jewelry through holes in the skin and in some organs.
Piercing is an old art that makes people look different. Getting your ears pierced is a sign of wealth in India. In ancient Egypt, only the pharaoh’s family members and priestesses could afford to get their navels pierced. The centurions, Caesar’s bodyguards, wore nipple rings to show their bravery and to keep their cloaks in place. A sailor who crossed the equator for the first time in Tsarist Russia was given an earring. But if a man only had one earring, it usually meant he was a Cossack, the youngest son in the family, or the only one who had made it through the war. Because of this, they were kept safe and not sent into a battle that could have killed them. This is still true in some third-world countries because of religion, tribe, or marriage. Oral piercings can be made with ivory, wood, clay, or metal.
Kinds of piercings & tattooing
Piercing is making a hole in the skin or soft tissues (depending on where) and putting jewelry in the gaps. The punch is done with a single-use, sterile needle, and if the client asks, it can be done without pain (with anesthesia). Also, here are some common body piercings:
- Nose piercing.
- Lip piercing.
- Eyebrow piercing
- Tongue piercing.
- Ear piercing.
- Navel piercing.
Types of tattoos
Many distinct styles of tattoos are applied, and some are as follows:
- Traditional and Old School Tattoo Styles.
- Neo Traditional Tattoo Styles.
- Delicate Line Tattoo Styles.
- Tribal Tattoo Styles.
- Watercolor Tattoo Styles.
- Blackwork Tattoo Styles.
- Japanese Tattoo Styles.
- Trash Polka Tattoo Styles.
Types of tools used in piercing & tattooing supplies
ISAHA Medical has the following common types of devices for piercing or tattooing:
- Plier for piercing.
- Forceps for piercing.
- Dermal Anchor Insertion tool.
- Receiving tube.
- Forester clamps.
- Scissors for piercing.
- Piercing tweezers.
- Bead holder.
Here are some recommendations:
- After the surgery on your tongue, you can’t eat, drink, or smoke for 4 hours. During healing, you should avoid alcohol, hard and sticky foods, and hot, salty, spicy, sweet, or sour foods. Alcohol breaks down the protective film and dissolves the newly formed one. Brush your teeth and use mouthwashes that kill bacteria after every meal.
- No matter your main rinse, you can also use warm rinses with 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water once or twice daily.
- Clean the jewelry twice daily, in the morning and at night, with a cosmetic stick or tissue soaked in chlorhexidine.
- Do not clean jewelry with hydrogen peroxide, solutions that have alcohol in them, herbal infusions, or soda.
- Don’t put lotions or makeup anywhere near the jewelry.
- Vitamins and soft foods will speed up your recovery.
- Try not to hurt the piercing while it is healing, and don’t take out or move the jewelry.
- Don’t get your first piercing with cheap, low-quality jewelry.
- Don’t boil the hole; while it’s healing, don’t swim in open water (be sure to rinse the puncture and apply antiseptic compresses after bathing).
- The tongue can be pierced again if the old hole has fully healed. You can’t make two holes at once because as the tissues heal, they get smaller, and the holes block each other from forming.
Where can I buy handcrafted piercing sets or tools?
Are you looking to buy piercing tools that are made by hand? If yes! You’re in the right spot. You can also call or send an email to place your order.
If you need more info, call us at +92-333-9999462 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you.
No products were found matching your selection.