Eyelash tweezers offer by ISAHA for professional and individual purposes. ISAHA is the most sought-after name in the field of cosmetology products in Sialkot-Pakistan. We specialize in the production of the best eyelash tweezers for lash makers. We sell individual eyelash tweezers, eyelash tweezers sets, and providing an option of custom eyelash tweezers. Our professional lash tweezers meet the highest quality standards. All of our best tweezers are tested before being sent for sale. Therefore, we earn the best worldwide reputation.
Our mission is to be the very best manufacturers of lash extension products with superior quality to you and your clients at a reasonable price.
Find Eyelash Tweezers & Eyelash Tweezers Sets!
If you want to buy the best quality of professional lash tweezers and eyelash tweezers sets, please browse the category and shop it now!
Types and Use of Eyelash Extension Tweezers
The extension technique determines the choice of tool. It is necessary to focus on the flaps’ contact, which can be straight and curved. Tweezers vary in type and shape.
Following are the common types of eyelash extension tweezers:
- Straight eyelash extension tweezers hold the base hair. This tool may vary in body width, length, shape. Straight eyelash extension tweezers have one shoulder and have an option with two shoulders and needle tweezers. Moreover, extension practitioners prefer to use straight one-shoulder tweezers. In working with it, the master keeps the hand in a straight position, separating the hairs. The lashes can be easily viewed from above and detached easily. If the lash maker is left-handed, he should choose straight tweezers with two shoulders.
- Curved eyelash extension tweezers are used for 2D and 3D augmentation. They vary in angle and tip width. Therefore, if you do not know which tweezers are suitable for volumetric eyelash extensions, do not hesitate to choose this product option. The classic instrument has gently curved tips. These tweezers apply on volumetric extensions, half extensions, or glue bundles, and tapes are required. Also, the tool is highly accurate because it has a thin tip. With its help, it is possible to capture several cilia from the tape at once.
- L-shaped eyelash extension tweezers are useful when creating a full volume according to the classical scheme. Thanks to the special tip, such tweezers manage to capture hairs of any shape.
- Angle 45⁰ eyelash extension tweezers are semi-curved tweezers with a relatively short nose of 5 mm or 7mm length and having a comfortable bend. With such tools, it will easy to selecting the hairs during the extension.
- Angle 90⁰ eyelash extension tweezers are an ideal model when you need to work in a technique that involves trapping a bundle of artificial hairs parallel to the ribbon.
- Hook-shaped eyelash extension tweezers are suitable for 4D to 12D lashes. If you need to collect a bundle, then it will be possible to do this exclusively on hand.
Grip handle (Middle Part) Styles of Eyelash Tweezers
We offer the following grip styles of eyelash extension tweezers:
- Standard grip eyelash extension tweezers
- Diamond grip lash extension tweezers
- Serrated grip eyelash extension tweezers
- Dotted grip lash extension tweezers
Tail (Bottom Part) Styles of Eyelash Tweezers
We offer the following tail styles:
- Standard tail
- S-type tail
- Fish-type tail
How to Choose the Best Eyelash Extension Tweezers?
Tweezer is a small pincerlike instrument, usually made of stainless steel. It used for handling or picking up small objects, plucking hairs, pulling out slivers, etc. When talking about which tweezers are require for eyelash extension, it is vital to consider several criteria.
Much depends on the level of skill because a beginner and a professional require different tools. At home, eyelash extensions are often done with bunches and ribbons, as this is a simple technique. Moreover, salon professionals use different methods and consider the client’s wishes, so they try to work with a universal tool.
Remember the following:
- The material must be durable and hygienic. Stainless steel meets these requirements.
- Weight – depends on the material. Beginners should choose lightweight models. For professionals, the heavier, stronger, and durable tweezers are more suitable.
- Mechanism. Since working with a tool takes a lot of time, and all movements are performed only with fingers, it is logical to assume that if the efforts are excessive, the hand will quickly get tired, and the working time will increase.
- Cost is an indicator that is of great importance in choosing professional lash tweezers, at least for professional purposes.
Based on the listed criteria, you will be able to choose the best eyelash extension tweezers for you.
Professional Eyelash Tweezers Catalog pdf
Eyelash tweezers catalog includes pictures, names, and lists. So, please download the pdf catalog of professional lash tweezers for further reference.
Professional Lash Tweezers Best Seller
We can help you to compare and reduce the cost of eyelash tweezers in sets and individual forms. Hence, features of flawless quality, product customization, and excellent functional efficiency make our products unique.
Moreover, if you want to buy the best professional eyelash tweezers or sets at affordable prices for beginners to practice properly isolating friends and family?. Then you are at the right place. Here, you can find the best quality eyelash extension tweezers at affordable prices. In this connection, you can place your order on WhatsApp or by emailing us.
What is the purpose of lash tweezers?
Before you buy tweezers for lash extension, you should understand the purpose of this tool. The meaning of the extension lies in the fact that the master, capturing one hair, glues one or several synthetic hairs to it. Tweezers are indispensable for such detailed work.
- First of all, you need to try to disconnect one hair from another. Using tweezers, it is necessary to carefully move the lashes away and fix them in this position, waiting for the synthetic lash to stick.
- It is also necessary to carefully hold the hair because it has a small diameter – from 0.05 to 0.25 mm.
The fake eyelash has a curve, so a tool with a certain shape is required to glue it. The type of tweezers is selected based on the bending of synthetic hairs and the extension method.
That is why it is essential to be precise in choosing the right tool. In the process of work, the master will need only two tweezers. One is for natural eyelashes, and the other is for synthetic ones.
Sharpening tweezers for lash extension
Since professional tools are quite expensive, we do not advise you to immediately purchase a new one if the old one starts to work worse. Perhaps it became dull from time to time or due to inadequate care.
Moreover, if the tool fails to perform the necessary manipulations, then it’s time to sharpen it. You will not be able to sharpen the instrument at home on your own. Because if hand-sharpened tweezers for lash extension become too sharp, they can injure the eyelashes and eyelids.
How to use and store lash extension tweezers?
In the work of a builder, a tool such as tweezers plays an important role. That is why you need to choose a durable, high-quality tool that will perfectly cope with its functions and help to do the job quickly and efficiently.
In eyelash extension technology, it is customary to distinguish two stages:
- The choice of the base cilia;
- Hair attachment.
The building process requires two tools. One is needed to work with natural hairs, the other – with artificial ones.
The first tweezers’ purpose is to separate the lash on which will place the artificial hair. The cilium must be held so that it does not come into contact with adjacent hairs. With the second tool, the master captures hairs from a special box, the diameter of which is only 0.05 to 0.25 mm. It would help if you were careful and precise when attaching an artificial eyelash to a natural one.
If you take good care of the tweezers, they will last long enough. To this end, it is important to remove the remaining glue after the procedure. We must not forget about the need to disinfect the instrument after each extension. After finishing the treatment, do not forget to rinse the tweezers with running water and dry them with a tissue. Store it in a special case or stand.
How to sterilize lash extension tweezers
Every cosmetological instrument needs mandatory disinfection and sterilization. It is necessary to rinse the tweezers with water using a special small brush.