What is dissection?
The process of studying the internal anatomy of a dead animal or plant by dissecting its body into its tool parts is known as “dissection.”
Types of Dissection kits and their uses?
A dissection kit is a lab toolset that makes it easy to do lab work or study. For your science lab work, you need the following kits:
- A lab dissecting kit is vital for lab practice. As easy to work out your lab experiments.
- The dissection set is a complete toolset that is easy to use during your lab practice.
- A basic dissection kit is an essential tool for school science lab use.
- A frog dissection kit is specially designed for frog anatomy.
- A Dissection kit for Medical Students is necessary for medical lab use. Hence these kits are essential for animal anatomy and come with many tools.
- A biology dissection kit collects student tools that allow biology students to analyze an animal’s body during science lab practice.
- Student dissecting sets are made specifically for school lab practice to improve animal inside-out dissection skills.
- An anatomy dissection kit is vital for animal anatomy structure. This kit provides the best results when lab practice on a small animal.
- The dissection instruments kit is animal skin-cutting lab tools during school lab practice. These kits are excellent work during student lab practice.
List of Tools Used in Dissection Kit:
The dissection kit has all the tools that are usually needed for any dissection. Our set of tools for dissection includes the following:
When it comes to cutting dense tissues, dissection scissors are very helpful. We are making all sorts of dissection scissors. Our range of scissors includes Operation Scissors, Iris Scissors, Dressing Scissors, etc.
Dissecting forceps are used for grasping and manipulating parts of an organism during a dissection. ISAHA Medical offers a variety of premium dissecting forceps such as Micro Forceps, Artery Forceps, Thumb Forceps, Adson Forceps, Tissue Forceps, Hemostatic Forceps (Kelly or Criel), Mosquito Forceps, etc.
A scalpel is a sharp tool used for precision cutting. Our dissection kit includes scalpel handles # 3,4, 10, and 11.
Dissecting needle is a multi-purpose tool that can manipulate, probe, or clean parts of specimens.
Examining the tissues and organs is difficult with the naked eye. However, the magnifying glass mirror can be helpful for this purpose. Thus, our premium kit contains premium-quality glass for clearer visibility.
The probe tool helps to manipulate specimens, separate & move around organs, and aid in organ removal. Our dissection probe range includes stainless steel Huber probe, Mall-probe, Seeker, and Grooved-probe.
ISAHA Medical manufactures high-grade dissecting knives with metal handles. The knife is helpful in sectioning and cutting tissues.
The dissecting hook helps to have a clear sight. It can hold a specific specimen to keep it out of the way.
Our high-grade dissecting spatula offers precision and convenience during dissection.
A blowpipe has a unique role to play in an autopsy. Also, you can inflate different organs like the intestine and bladder by using a blowpipe.
ISAHA Medical offers high-grade and sharp razors to its customer in the handmade dissection kit. The razors are handy for sectioning, trimming, and cutting.
There are various structures and stages where you have to take measurements. Our premium quality plastic ruler can be very helpful for this purpose.
Our dissection kit contains a premium glass medicine dropper to ensure precision. Also, it has its application in transferring liquids in small quantities to different dissecting areas.
The dissecting pins hold the skin back and offer proper visibility. Thus, we offer sharp and high-quality dissection pins to our customers.
Where to buy a dissection Set?
We have a strict quality check at various stages. So, our competent QA team ensures that our products are per international standards and norms. Also, we guarantee that our instruments and kits are flawless and free from defects.
Are you want to buy handmade dissection kits for a whole class or school? ISAHA Medical can help you save even more money. In this link, you can order us your desired kit via WhatsApp: +92-333-9999462 or email us.
Dissecting Kit Catalog PDF
We arrange or design a complete PDF catalog about dissection sets to manage your choice easily. If you would like to review our products, view our catalog online.
Customization in dissection set.
We offer full customization features in our dissection kits to our valued customers on their demand. Also, do you want customization in the Kits? If yes! Please buy a dissection kit from us or contact us.