ISAHA Medical offers a variety of Eyelash extension tweezers by type, shape, material, and finish. So, please browse the category of our handmade eyelash extension tweezers for Isolation, classic, and volume extensions. In the same way, you can find a comprehensive range of quality-assured lash tweezers that are suitable for their intended use. Also, here you can buy the best eyelash extension tweezers in terms of sets, kits, and individual forms for health & beauty purposes. As a result, they are the best for your lashes and personal care needs.
Cosmetic tools quickly manage your lashes and pick up single ones easily. These makeup tools are the best tools for lash fashion needs. As a result, these false eyelash tools work precisely on your lashes. In the end, these eye makeup tools are ideal for your client.
We are also capable of customizing the product as per valuable customer demand. In short, you can buy lash tweezer tools with complete confidence.
Product Feature of Eyelash Extension Tweezers for your buying:
- ISAHA Medical provides a vast selection of eyelash extension tweezers, including lash tweezers sets and eyelash tweezers kits.
- Our lash extension tweezers are made of superior surgical steel, allowing the beautician to apply the eyelash extension precisely.
- ISAHA handmade eyelash extension tweezers are suited for traditional and volume extension treatments.
- Our lash extension tweezers apply to 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D lashes.
- We manually check the lash tweezer’s points, tension, and gripping before dispatch to the customer.
What are Eyelash Extension Tweezers?
False eyelash tweezers are an essential tool for a lash maker. The comfort, speed, and result of the master’s work depend on the tweezers’ quality. In conclusion, the choice of tweezers depends on the extension technique and the specialist’s individual preferences.
How to select handmade eyelash extension tweezers?
There are different handmade eyelash extension tweezers, and knowing which ones to choose can be challenging. In this connection, ISAHA Medical helps you discover your desired selection, such as volume lash tweezers, best tweezers for lash extensions, eyelash tweezers kit, and isolation tweezers.
In the same way, you can select false lash extension tweezers in sets and kits here.
How to use lash tweezers?
Fake lash tweezers work on natural eyelashes from the rest and ensure their reliable Isolation from each other.
Secondly, firmly grab the artificial hair to remove it from the palette without damage.
Intended use of Eyelash Extension Tweezers!
Eyelash tweezers are designed to choose, select, and individual eyelashes throughout the application process. There are many shaped types, such as curved, straight, and angled. For each working tip, there is a specific purpose.
Where applying Professional Eyelash Tweezers?
Professional lash tweezers are effectively working on the following eye makeup procedures:
- Separate and hold natural lashes.
- Grab a fake eyelash.
- Form a beam.
- Glue an eyelash or bun.
What is the material of lash tweezers?
The following are the materials which applying during the manufacturing of lash tweezers:
- Stainless steel.
- Japanese steel.
In the same way, most artisans work with stainless steel tweezers.
Types of lash extension tweezers
The following types of eyelash tweezers apply for classic, Isolation, and volume lash extension purpose:
- Straight Tweezers
- Cross Action Lash Tweezers
- Strong Curved Lash Tweezers
- Curved Lash Tweezers
- L-Type Lash Tweezers
- Angled Lash Tweezers
- Hook-Shaped Lash Tweezers
- Round Shape Lash Tweezers
- Best Tweezers for Lash Isolation
- Best Tweezers for Volume Lash
- Lash Tweezers Set
Common Types of Eyelash extension tweezers & their uses:
The following types of fake lash tweezers apply for classic, Isolation, and volume lash extension purpose:
- Curved Lash Tweezers – the traditional version of the tool, the tips of which are smoothly curved. Also, suitable for building up to half the volume and gluing tapes and bundles.
- Strong Curved Lash Tweezers – these tweezers apply for 3D 6D Volume Lashes Eyelash Extensions. The tips of the tweezers are thin and tightly adjoining each other. Also, due to the small working surface of the tweezers, it is very maneuverable and convenient. Also, suitable for working with eyelashes in the inner corners of the eyes and extending lower eyelashes.
- L-Type Lash Tweezers – the tip of such tweezers firmly grabs the hair of any bend and allows it to be safe at a distance from the eyelid.
- Angled Lash Tweezers work in the eye’s inner corners and hard-to-reach areas.
- Hook-Shaped Lash Tweezers – these tweezers are ideal for hyper-volume extensions.
- Cross Action Lash Tweezers – It is also known as X-shaped false tweezers. Also, these tweezers are ideal for holding eyelashes for a long time.
- Straight Eyelash Tweezers – These tweezers capture and highlight natural eyelashes, ready-made glue bundles, and artificial hairs with a slight bend. In the same way, you can use it for natural lash isolation and classic lash extension.
Straight eyelash tweezers have the following types:
- I-Shape lash tweezers – having straight fine points without any curve on the shoulder.
- F-Shape lash tweezers – having a slight inside curve on one side of the shoulder.
- A-Shape lash tweezers – having two small angles on both sides of the shoulder.
Types of Coating lash tweezers:
Lash tweezers have the following types of coating:
- Satin Finish – Satin is a type of metal grinding. A practical option. The matte finish is durable and does not affect weight.
- Mirror Finish – a kind of metal polishing with properties similar to satin. If low quality, the effect of magnetization and glare occurs. A helpful tool does not have these disadvantages.
- The Rainbow Coating remains after disinfection. The weight of the tweezers does not change.
- Colored Enamel – serious brands only allow special paintwork that provides anti-static and anti-magnetic effects. If the tool is cheap, the possibility of coating is low quality and cracks with time and sterilizer.
Eyelash Extension Tweezers Catalog pdf
Eyelash Extension Tweezers catalog includes pictures, names, and lists. So, please download the pdf catalog of eyelash extension tweezers for further reference.
How do you clean eyelash extension tweezers?
All types of eyelash extension tweezers need to be duly cleaned and stored with the following procedures:
- Clean the tool from glue residues with any organic solvent.
- Rinse instruments with clean water and dry them with a lint-free cloth.
- Finally, sterilize in an autoclave at least once a week if there is contact with blood, pus, or rash. So, fix the client immediately.
How do sharpen eyelash extension Tweezers?
Apply nail file or sandpaper when closing the tweezers’ tips, sharpening eyelash extension tweezers for better performance. Also, they will cut the eyelash if the working points are too sharp. Therefore, sharpening the tweezers in a professional workshop is crucial because correct sharpening requires diamond tiles, a microscope, and experience.
The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
What are the best tweezers for volume lash?
L-shaped, mini l-shape, and curved eyelash extension tweezers are the best tweezers for volume lashes.
What are the best tweezers for isolation lash?
The best tweezers for isolating lashes are straight tweezers (with one shoulder and two shoulders), strongly curved lash tweezers, and angle lash extension tweezers.
What are curved lash tweezers?
Curved lash tweezers allow precision and comfort. Moreover, the features of these tweezers are to reduce hand fatigue and smoothly pick up hair.
What are straight lash tweezers?
Straight lash tweezers are for picking up eyelash extensions with ease. Also, lash experts can use it for natural lash isolation and classic lash extension.
What are angled lash tweezers?
Angled lash tweezers allow for isolating of the lashes precisely.
What are L-shape lash tweezers?
L-shape lash tweezers cover a large surface area during lash application and classic lashes.
How much does it cost to get the best lash tweezers?
The cost to get the best lash tweezers is not much higher, but it depends on you for a better result.
Where can you buy eyelash extension tweezers?
Do you want to buy the best eyelash extension tweezers? Please order via Whatsapp or at +92-333-9999462.