ISAHA Medical sells Piercing tools in small and large wholesale to beauty salons, private beauticians, piercers, and tattoo parlors. To buy everything for piercing at retail, you must contact us. By the way, you can find an extensive range of handmade piercing tools here. Also, our manufactured piercing or tattoo tools are made from medical-grade stainless steel for safe and effective use. Therefore, we guarantee that our tattoo tools are free from rust or contamination. As well as we ensure that our tools and sets comply with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and CE requirements. As a result, ISAHA Medical’s body piercing and tattooing tools are a top choice for every cosmetologist, beautician, and piercer. So you can buy piercing tools or sets with confidence.
What is body Piercing?
Piercing is one of the most widespread body modification methods, which consists of piercing and installing jewelry on the skin and several organs.
Piercing – This is an old art form that sets people apart. In India, having your ears pierced is a sign of wealth. In ancient Egypt, having your navel pierced was a sign of a higher caste; only the pharaoh’s relatives and priestesses could afford it. Caesar’s bodyguards, the centurions, wore nipple rings to show their courage and to keep their cloaks in place. In Tsarist Russia, a sailor who crossed the equator for the first time got an earring. However, a single earring in a man’s ear usually meant he was a Cossack, the youngest son in the family, or the only survivor. Because of this, they were kept safe and not sent into a battle that could kill them. For religious, tribal, or marriage reasons, this is still the case in some third-world countries. Ivory, wood, clay, or metal can make oral piercings.
Types of Piercing
Piercing – a puncture of the skin or soft tissues (depending on the place) and jewelry installation in the puncture channels. The punch is carried out with a disposable sterile needle and, at the client’s request, painlessly (with anesthesia). Also, following the common types of body piercing:
Nose piercing is the second most popular insertion of earrings into the wing. A nostril earring is a small stud that looks like a small pebble or ball on the outside, and inside there is a hook along the nostril wall. A rare nasal piercing is a septum between the nostrils (remember, this is very painful). As a rule, a ring or a circular (horseshoe) is inserted.
Lip piercing. When piercing the lip, the puncture is done on the side or in the center. A ring or labret is inserted (a carnation with a flat base at one end and a ball or spike at the other), which must be made of bioplastic so as not to destroy tooth enamel.
The eyebrow is pierced from the middle to the tip of the eyebrow (high part). A micro banana (a curved rod with two balls at the ends) is inserted.
Recently, tongue piercing has become fashionable in Europe, especially among young people. A special rod with two ball nozzles at the ends is placed vertically in the tongue, placed on both sides of the tongue.
These nozzles are made of plastic, which does not injure the oral cavity. The wound on the tongue heals very quickly, somewhere within three days. Since, at first, the tongue swells when piercing. It is prudent to put a long barbell, which subsequently changes to a smaller one.
Lobe piercing is one of the liberal manifestations of Piercing. The ear is pierced in all possible places.
Navel-piercing punctures can gracefully decorate your stomach. And the assortment of figured jewelry in the navel is very diverse.
Types of body piercing and tattooing tools
ISAHA Medical offers the following common types of body piercing and tattooing tools as well as providing the option of piercing tools sets:
- Plier for piercing: this tool is ideal for opening/closing the rings, loops, and coils.
- Forceps for piercing: Great for holding dermal tops (both disc and ball types) in place while they are being put on.
- Dermal Anchor Insertion Tool: Great for making it easy to pick up tiny beads.
- Receiving tube: This is a handmade piercing tool. Also, a receiving tube is a protective tube used in piercing to create counter-pressure when piercing the skin not to hurt the connective tissue around it in hard-to-reach places.
- Forester clamps: Gauze clamps and sponge clamps, also called forester clamps, have an oval opening of about 8.5 mm by 5 mm at their widest point. Also, gauze clamps are great for piercings in the tongue and navel (the entire surface that comes into contact with the skin is ribbed for maximum hold).
- Scissors for piercing include operating scissors, stitch scissors, iris scissors, etc.
- Septum forceps: The septum pliers make it easier to make a hole in a septum. The pliers’ tube is the right size for a 1.6 mm needle.
- Bioplast thread cutter: With the Bioplast thread cutter, you can cut your Bioplast threads precisely and cleanly without any material sticking out or being crushed. In the same way, it works with rods that are 1.2 mm thick as well as rods that are 1.6 mm thick.
- Piercing tweezers are used to hold and steady the tissue to be pierced.
- Bead holder: This handmade tool makes it easy to pick up tiny beads.
Here are some recommendations:
- After the tongue surgery, you can’t drink alcohol, smoke, or eat anything for 4 hours. Also, during the healing process, you should avoid alcohol (which breaks down the protective film and dissolves the newly formed one), hard and sticky foods, and hot, salty, spicy, sweet, or sour foods. Further, after every meal, brush your teeth and use mouthwashes that kill bacteria.
- No matter your main rinse, you can also use warm rinses with a weak salt solution once or twice a day (1/4 teaspoon of salt per glass of warm water).
- Use a cosmetic stick or tissue soaked in chlorhexidine to clean the jewelry twice daily, in the morning and at night.
- Do not use hydrogen peroxide, alcohol-containing solutions, herbal infusions, or soda to clean jewelry.
- Do not use creams or makeup near the jewelry.
- After the Piercing, you should avoid active conversations for a few days.
- Vitamins and soft foods will help you get better faster.
- During healing, try not to hurt the Piercing, and don’t remove or move the jewelry.
- The tongue can be pierced again if the old hole has completely healed. In the same way, you can not do two punctures at once because tissues during healing are contracted, and the channels prevent each other from forming freely.
Where to Buy handmade piercing tools or sets?
Are you looking to buy handmade piercing tools or sets? If yes! You’ve come to the right place. Also, you can buy piercing tools by phone or email.
You can call us at +92-333-9999462 or email us at email@example.com if you need more information. We will help you.
No products were found matching your selection.